1923 'Goldrick' Authentic Brick From the Original Yankee Stadium w/Engraved Nameplate
These 'Goldrick' bricks were used in the original 1922-1923 construction of Yankee Stadium. The GOLDRICK brick company was started in Haverstraw NY in 1888. These bricks were removed from the indoor batting cage called The Columbus Room as in hit well or get shipped back to Columbus the former site of the Yankees Triple-A farm team which was connected to the Yankees Clubhouse by a short tunnel. Each brick comes with a Yankee-Steiner letter of authenticity.