Position: Ecommerce Coordinator
Company: Steiner Sports
Location: New Rochelle, NY
Reports To: Director Of E-Commerce
Drive online sales and improve the online customer experience to achieve company targets, while overseeing the day to day functionality of the website catalog and e-mail marketing campaigns.
· Manage online product catalog on a daily basis, add new items and maintain database.
· Develop creative ideas and improvements for site content, enhancements and site functionality
· Manage relations with Operations team to secure inventory for online sales
· Prioritize and manage product lines to ensure timely posting to the online storefront.
· Partner with company executives to develop online exclusives and e-commerce focused marketing initiatives to promote online exclusive products
· Maintain and ensure that online marketing strategies are prompting a direct response in sales, driving consumer traffic
· Correct issues on the site via database, web designer and web technician
· Coordinate both site enhancement and technology projects. Bring projects to closure and ensure appropriate communication to internal and external audiences
· Build strong rapport with key partner team members including supporting relationships, setting expectations and communicating the status of site operations and projects.
· Execute, document and improve site operations and processes including merchandising, marketing and creative.
· Compose monthly inventory status and performance reports
· E-Mail Design experience preferred.
· Sales/Marketing background a Plus. Experience in luxury retail with strong knowledge of Internet technologies and emerging media including social, mobile, etc preferred.
· Experience planning, implementing and managing the day to day requirements of the SEO/SEM channels, Affiliate Marketing, Email Marketing and other online advertising channels
· Knowledge of the ecommerce business model (i.e. Fulfillment/Shipping needs, Customer Service, User Experience, promotions planning, etc.)
· Graphics/Design abilities (including experience with Photoshop) is highly preferred
· Effective vendor management and negotiations skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Bachelors Degree
Position: Account Executive - Steiner Sports Memorabilia Inc. - Corporate Offices, New Rochelle, NY
The retail sales team works with private collectors and gift buyers to provide them with the most reputable hand-signed and game-used sports collectibles as well as vintage products.
The Steiner Sports Retail Account Executive will initiate and build relationships with existing clients and aggressively pursue new business opportunities. The position will report directly to the retail sales director. The goal for this position is to continue to build Steiner Sports retail sales effort into a large, revenue producing initiative by adding new clients to its current client base.
- Create new business opportunities and cultivate existing relationships
- Must be able to meet sales goals and volume of outbound calls.
- Support other divisions within Steiner Sports Marketing.
- Attend charity and other industry related events.
- Call on existing clients and new leads on a daily basis.
- Must have 3-5 years retail sales experience-inside sales preferred.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced working environment.
- Must have strong relationship and communication skills.
- Must have general computer skills (MS office, outlook, power point, excel, etc.) and Sales Development Software
- Must have a passion for sports.
- College degree preferred.
- Bonus potential based on personal & overall company performance
- Excellent benefit plans including health, dental, life, vision, FSA & 401k plans
- Generous vacation policy
For all positions, please e-mail your resume for consideration to: email@example.com