Position: Account Executive
Location: New Rochelle, NY
Salary: $50,000 + incentives
Reports to: Executive Vice President of Direct to Consumer Sales
The Direct to Consumer (DTC) sales team works with private collectors and gift buyers to provide them with the most reputable hand-signed and game-used sports collectibles as well as vintage products.
The Steiner Sports DTC Account Executive will initiate and build relationships with existing clients and aggressively pursue new business opportunities. The goal for this position is to continue to build Steiner Sports' DTC sales effort into a large, revenue-producing initiative by adding new clients to its current client base.
- Create new business opportunities and cultivate existing relationships.
- Call on existing clients and new leads on a daily basis.
- Must be able to meet sales goals and volume of outbound calls.
- Support other divisions within Steiner Sports Marketing.
- Attend charity and other industry related events.
- 4-5 years retail or phone sales experience.
- Inside sales in sports or sports collectibles required.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced working environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiencywith Microsoft Office and sales development software
- Knowledge of sports memorabilia industry preferred and must have a passion fo sports.
- Bonus potential based on DTC Group overall company performance
- Excellent benefit plans including health, dental, life, vision, FSA & 401k plans
Please contact email@example.com if interested.
Steiner Sports 2016 Summer Internship Program
Steiner Sports is looking to hire college students who have completed their junior year of study to participate in our Summer Internship Program. Students must have a minimum 3.0 G.P.A and must be enrolled in a sports management program of study or have some demonstrated passion for sports.
The program will run from the end of May through the beginning of August.
Students will spend the first week in an organized orientation program, working on a group project with their fellow students. After the orientation, students will be assigned to work in a variety of positions within the company depending on their interests and abilities. Students will be paid $9.00 per hour.
Various assignments may include:
Helping to manage and maintain our vast inventory of online products. Intern will be involved in photographing, photoshopping and posting items on our website
Assist in obtaining games used items from Yankee Stadium and documenting details of the item (what it is, event it represents, who used it, how it was used…). Performing research on game used inventory items tracking what is in stock, how it has been sold, and coming up with ideas on how to further market these products.
Assist in the development process of selling events and promotions, putting them together and participating in organizing the events.
Assist with sales presentations and various sports special events, both in the office and at Yankee Stadium.
Applications will be accepted starting February 1, 2017 at firstname.lastname@example.org